GTA is currently seeking a full-time Civil Land Development Project Engineer (EIT or PE) to join our team and help lead our various private and public projects. We take pride in seeing our employees thrive in a collaborative and supportive environment that encourages challenge alongside fun. This rewarding opportunity involves:
- Research of local design standards and collection of field data for both private development and public improvement projects.
- Preparation and development of grading, drainage (LID Design), utility, and erosion control plans for private development related projects.
- Site utility design and coordination with utility companies.
- Preparation of quantity take-offs and project cost estimates.
- Design and preparation of Public (street/sidewalk & utility) Improvement Plans in support of private development projects.
- Coordination of design reviews with municipalities, prepare responses to design comments, and completion of necessary design revisions.
1) Civil Engineering Degree required
2) EIT required
3) PE preferred
4) Minimum two years of experience designing residential, commercial and/or public works projects
5) Hydrology/Hydraulics experience preferred
6) Some supervising experience preferred
Here at GTA, we offer many career opportunities for our employees with benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k). If you would like to be a part of an enthusiastic team devoted to serving the central coast, please email Ron Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, and a paragraph or two about why you are a fit for the position.